MiddletonMurray’s award-winning Digital Traineeship Programme is designed to enable young people aged 16-24 to unlock their potential and launch their career through live virtual training sessions and work placements.
What’s Included in Your Traineeship?
- 6 weeks of live virtual sessions with our career experts, teaching you practical skills on how to secure work
- Personalised career coaching
- Sector specific ‘Job Shops’ for up to 12 months
- Advice on how to find and secure work experience in your desired industry
- How to secure a placement or apprenticeship as a stepping stone to the career of your dreams
- Introductions & interviews with our network of employers
- How you utilise your network to find roles that aren’t available on job sites
Our Award-Winning Digital Traineeship programme could be suitable if you are:
- 16-24 years old
- Have no qualifications above A Level or equivalent
- Unemployed, or work fewer than 16 hours per week